in the Middle East
Our Coach Supervisors are accredited by Coaching Supervision Academy Intl
in the coaching
Why Choose Us?
We work with you to discover your own signature presence and through our unique experiential style, train you to become a qualified executive coach
3 Benefits of Becoming
an Accredited Coach
Increased CredibilityWhen you become accredited, you immediately increase your credibility as a coach. This can help you win the trust of potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
Opportunities for GrowthAccreditation, allows you to take your coaching career to the next level and reach new heights. Better job opportunities will come your way, and your networking opportunities will increase.
Enhanced SkillsetAccreditation helps equip coaches with the latest tools and techniques in order to provide better service to their clients. Coaches who are accredited are able to offer more value to their clients and help them achieve their goals faster.
About The Program
Find Your Fit
Group Supervision for Internal & External Coaches
This program is for up to 6 experienced internal or external coaches, with a minimum of two years of coaching experience, who would like to explore, reflect and learn on different aspects on your personal and professional development and growth.
Selfcare - YOU Are So Worth It
This group supervision series for coaches, mentors, supervisors, coach trainers and leaders who are curious to explore this for themselves and their clients. Here I am inviting diversity and global mindsets into our reflective learning space to dance with our life experiences where there is no right or wrong.
PCC, STC, EQCC, CQC, Founder and CEO, SIGHTcet, Albania
MA, BA Hon, NLP Master Practitioner, Principal CEO, WeFix UAE, Dubai
Life Coach and Psychotherapist, Germany
MBA, PCC, ORSC, STC
Group Supervision for Internal Coaches in Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Singapore and Sri Lanka.
MA Chartered MCIPD, PCC, ORSC, NLP, STC, EIA
Leila Rezaiguia is a multi-lingual CSA Faculty & Accredited Coach Supervisor, Executive & Systemic Team Coach, Coach Trainer and ICF Mentor Coach. She is renowned for her high energy, enthusiasm, passion, fun-loving nature, and her love for building connections, empowering and working with people from diverse cultures, with over 25 years in publicand private sector across 5 continents. Leila lives between Dubai, UAE and Bodrum, Turkey.
As the co-founder of Kompass The Coaching Company and as the Head of Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC UAE covering GCC and Levant), Leila believes that being the best coach, mentor and supervisor you can be is about being a wholehearted human being connecting with others at the human level. She strives to consistently connecting with her diverse clients by showing up wholeheartedly, so they connect with who they truly are as they co-create their sacred relationships and do the work together.
Our Past Programs
Take a glimpse into our most recent events...
Frequently Asked Questions
Coaching supervision is for internal, external and team coaches who want to grow personally and professionally in their individual or team coaching practice.
In Mentor Coaching, the focus is on the development of the coach’s coaching skills, competency development and ethics.
If you are an ICF accredited coach, your 10 hours of Mentor Coaching (7 hrs in group) and (3 x 1:1), or simply (10 hrs of 1:1 Mentor Coaching) are part of your Accreditation for your ACC, PCC or MCC credentialing path. The focus is on ICF competencies and ethics.
This depends on your preference and learning style. You can either join:
- One to One: with a practising accredited coach supervisor who will meet you on a 1:1 basis.
- Group Supervision: when there is more than one supervisee in the session led by an accredited coach supervisor. Here, the supervisees benefit from each other’s’ input as well as from the supervisor’s. Here the coach supervisor engages with the collective intelligence of the group.
- Peer Supervision: Here the group supervises themselves without a coaching supervisor, as both supervisors are accredited and trained coach supervisors. It is about engaging in as a pair when each supervisor provides and receives supervision.
Please protect the date/time and make sure you are uninterrupted for the whole session. You need to attend the whole session and will not be permitted to join for part of a session.
You need to reflect beforehand on your coaching, and specific coaching relationships, and decide:
- What one thing you would most like support for during the 1:1 or group supervision session.
- What experiences you’ve had that might help shed light for you or other coaches in the session if in a group supervision.
Questions to consider as you choose what to bring:
- What are you pleased with about your coaching that you are keen to embed further (with respect to a particular clients or types of clients/issues)?
- What do you find yourself challenged by and less confident in handling (with respect to a particular client or types of clients/issues)?
- Which current coaching relationship would you value getting fresh perspectives on?
- What emotions and/or conflicts are you experiencing in specific coaching relationships?
- Where are you flourishing? What are you learning that is helping you to be at your coaching best?
- Where are you stuck? What are you resisting or letting get in the way of you being at your coaching best?
Candidates for the ICF Advanced Certification in Team Coaching are required to document completion of at least five (5) hours of coaching supervision or guided reflective practice with a coach who is trained in coaching supervision.
- EMCC: Min of one hour of supervision per 35 hours of practice, a min of four hours a year.
- Association of Coaching: at least one hour of supervision for every 15 hours of Coaching.
- ICF:ICF Credential-holders may submit up to ten hours of Coaching Supervision (delivering or receiving) as core competency Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units toward their credential renewal.
You can still benefit from coaching supervision and engage in a reflective dialogue to enhance your self-awareness, deepen your understanding of your coaching style as it stands, understand more about your coaching style, strengths and explore your areas of growth.